EQUIPMENT HANDLING, WORKING AT HEIGHT AND CRANE OPERATION SAFETY
About the Training
This course is focused on personal development for work and life (living in general). It provides you the ability to understand and explore new ways of handling and understanding interpersonal relationships, insight into working with variety of persons, in different conditions and getting the best from your team.
Who should Attend?
For individuals who struggle to understand their colleagues; interface with people or manage actions of people, especially those with leadership roles and management responsibility.
At the end of the training, participants would be able to understand regulations such as:
- Codes of Practice
- Strength and Stability
- Lifting Equipment for lifting persons
- Positioning and Installation
- Marking of Lifting Equipment
- Organisation of Lifting Operations
- Thorough Examination and Inspection
- Reports and Defects
- Keeping of Information
- Information to be contained in a report of a thorough Examination
- Basic Rigging
- Basic Signalling
- Machine Types, Components and Systems
- PPE Charts and Pre-lift
- Work Safety and Health Regulations
3 days intensive training