INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS)
About the Training
International Financial Reporting Standards, usually called IFRS, are standards issued by the IFRS Foundation and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) to provide a commonglobal language for business affairs so that company accounts are understandable and comparable across international boundaries.
Who should Attend?
Managers, Accountants, Entrepreneurs
The training will empower the participants to understand:
- How to confidently prepare IFRS financial statements, including statement of financial position, statement of comprehensive income, statement of cash flows and statement of changes in equity
- List the IFRS requirements for recognition and measurement of assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, gains and losses
- The intricacies of IFRS on recognition, measurements, de-recognition , impairment and presentation in the financial statements
- How to comply with IFRS disclosure requirements, including accounting policies
- How IFRS can significantly improve the comparability of
3 days intensive training
Cost: Ninety thousand naira only (N90, 000)