Managing with Emotional Intelligence
About the Training
This course is focused on personal development for work and life (living in general). It provides you the ability to understand and explore new ways of handling and understanding interpersonal relationships, insight into working with variety of persons, in different conditions and getting the best from your team.
Who should Attend?
For individuals who struggle to understand their colleagues; interface with people or manage actions of people, especially those with leadership roles and management responsibility.
By the end of this course, you would be able to:
- Gain an understanding into the five elements of emotional intelligence – self-awareness, self- regulation, motivation, empathy, and adeptness in relationships
- Develop the ability to use emotional intelligence and related skills to achieve specific
- Gain an understanding into cause and effect of emotions
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Recognizing and understanding your emotions and that of
- The role of emotions and feelings in decision
- Personal audit/
- Skills Development: The social skills of influence, communication and conflict management; building trust and commitment by emotional
- Cultivating awareness of other people feelings, needs and
1 day intensive training
Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000)